Monday, September 7, 2009

A Triumphant Return

Well, after a long weekend back home with the parents, cat, and fish, I have returned to the Forward Outpost with a well-supplied convoy of crackers, breakfast bars, and munchy snacks. Now, I get to look forward to a set of classes tomorrow at 10:30 in the morning, which I suppose isn't as bad as it could be. This weekend is going to be an interesting juggling of my time; Friday I'll spend the time at home, Saturday will be busy all day until MIDNIGHT, and Sunday I'll be working from 1-5PM, with the intention of returning to Stonehill shortly thereafter, so my friends won't see too much of me. I'll need to make sure I have all of my work finished before Friday spins around, because Lord knows that I won't have the time to do it when I'm at home.

For right now, I'm sitting in my little dorm room corner, surfing the web, getting my games set up, and chatting with Jen. Carly says she'll be planning a visit one of these Thursdays, so I'm definitely excited about that. There is one good thing about Stonehill: Dunkin Donuts is a three minute walk down the road. Delicious. :>

1 comment:

Giosue Carlo said...

Ah, Don Luca. One of these free weekends of yours, you and Jen shall trek to Italia.