Monday, February 8, 2010

The Second Week of February!

I neglected an entry last week because little of any note took place. This week, however, may prove to be interesting.

Apparently I'm doing well enough at Stonehill to merit a chance to join the Honor's Program starting next year. I need to write a 500 word essay about something in print that affected me. That should be interesting. I also need to get a letter of recommendation from a professor I had in my first semester. I'm trying to decide between an English professor and my Contemporary America history professor. Leaning toward the history professor. I've gotten the green light from a lot of people, whole others have cautioned I don't put too much on my plate. I'm yearning for a challenge, and I think I more than make the cut for Stonehill's best, so I'm going to give it a try. I'm such a nerd; getting excited over academics.

Up here in Easton we're supposed to be hit with quite a bit of snow, and the talk of the campus is that classes may be canceled. If so, that would make my week THAT much sweeter. This weekend is going to be busy as I'll be dealing with the tedious, blood-pressure-rising issues of scholarships and student financial services. Buahaha.

I leave you with a quote:
"I cannot be King. You and you alone can rule Scotland." Yes, Josh, that's right. There can be only one.